Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance in Evinced, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization's products and/or development processes.
As the QA Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality products helping enterprises make their web and mobile offerings accessible to everyone.
Your leadership and expertise will be instrumental in providing outstanding features to our vast user base. You will collaborate closely with developers, product teams, and stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment, working towards continuous deployment and enhancing the user and developers experience of our offering.
If you are passionate about delivering top-notch applications, thrive in a challenging and innovative setting and want to bring a real impact to the world - Evinced is the right place for you.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a team of QA engineers in charge of all aspects of Evinced quality assurance - manual, test automation & performance, including mentoring, training, and task assignment.
- This role is hands-on, with at least 50% direct participation in QA activity.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (developers, product managers and designers) ) to ensure seamless coordination and delivery of high-quality products.
- Communicate quality requirements, process and plans to team members, stakeholders, and developers.
- Analyze test results, metrics, and data for continuous improvement in the QA process.
- Proactively anticipate potential issues and work plans about to go off track, suggest improvements, and implement preventive measures.
- Plan, own, and execute QA roadmap to align with R&D, and Product roadmaps.
- Proactively and constantly push for continuous improvement within and outside the QA department.
Your Knowledge & Skills
Technical skills and experience
- At least 3 years of experience managing QA Automation teams in Israel and offshore. Prior experience in leading a mobile QA team being highly desirable.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Test automation development.
- Strong knowledge of mobile testing tools and frameworks (Appium/Espresso/XCUITest).
- Thorough knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies (Agile or Scrum) and the role of QA in each phase.
- A strong understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- In-depth understanding of iOS and Android mobile platforms and simulators — advantage.
- Experience in creating and executing comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test automation for Web and mobile applications.
- High ability in identifying defects, understanding their root cause, and working closely with developers to facilitate resolution.
- Experience with front-end web development including component development - advantage
- Experience with accessibility - advantage
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills both in English and Hebrew.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering equivalent experience.
- A leadership attitude and ability to lead QA professionals.
- Independent, autodidact with a creative mind set.
- Passion and curiosity for problem solving.
- Willingness to work in multiple environments and shift between them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a go-getter attitude.
- Team player at heart.
This position will be based in our Tel Aviv office, located 5- minute' walk from Hashalom train station. We also have our own parking lot. We work in a hybrid mode, with flexible working hours.
Evinced is the market leading web and mobile accessibility software company focused on providing accessibility automation to enterprise developers by going beyond legacy static/syntax analysis. Built with advanced rulesets, computer vision and AI algorithms, Evinced automatically detects and pinpoints accessibility problems during the product development lifecycle and suggests fixes. Leading enterprises use Evinced to weave accessibility into their software development process - including design, development, automated testing, and production/compliance monitoring.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We are always on the lookout for experienced, creative people. If you believe you can contribute and don't find a specific position, or have any question - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org